Are you ready for the easiest Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe? Sweetleaf is a stevia sweetener brand that has, in my humble opinion, totally elevated the no-sugar, natural sweetener market like no one else. Their vast line of Sweet Drops provide a tasty, convenient, calorie-free, zero-carb, no-glycemic response way, to flavor water, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, coffee, lattes and so much more.
Available in a wide variety of delicious, award-winning flavors, including the NEW Pumpkin Spice Stevia Drops. I couldn’t wait to make my own Pumpkin Spice latte right at home, ALL winter long, whenever I wanted. We were also fortunate enough to recently receive a beautiful Calphalon espresso machine and I’ve been in absolute latte heaven. Essentially, “Hallelujah” and farewell to every coffee chain (and its waste)!
SWEETLEAF Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Espresso Machine or Coffee Maker
- 2 Shots Espresso OR 3/4 C. Brewed Coffee
- 5 Ice Cubes optional
- 9 Drops SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice Stevia Drops
- ¾ C Plant based Milk
- 2 Drops SweetLeaf Cinnamon Stevia Drops optional
- 1 Sprinkle SweetLeaf Better Than Sugar Baking Blend optional
- Brew Espresso Shots OR Regular Coffee
- Pour over ice (if desired)
- Add SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice Stevia Drops + Cinnamon Stevia Drops
- Stir coffee + SweetLeaf Stevia Drops well with spoon
- Steam Plant Milk OR Pour in Cold for iced drink
- Sprinkle with SweetLeaf Better Than Sugar Baking Blend and enjoy!
I hope you love this Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe as much as I do. These drops have me dreaming of all the delicious treats I could be baking up this autumn, so stayed tuned. I’m betting you haven’t heard the last from me on these little guys!
What would you make with the Cinnamon or Pumpkin Stevia Drops? Shop the full line up of naturally flavored and unflavored, Stevia and Monk fruit sweeteners at SweetLeaf.com and be sure to share your recipes with me!
If you like this recipe, check out some of my other ones HERE !
Until Next time…